WWE News: Hall of Fame Rumors, Schedule for Next Year's WrestleMania Events
– Unlike this year’s WrestleMania which will have the Hall of Fame ceremony on Friday and the NXT show on Saturday, the plan for WrestleMania 34 in 2018 is to have the NXT show on April 6, the Hall of Fame on April 7, Raw on April 9 and Smackdown on April 10 – all from the Smoothie King Center in New Orleans.
– WWE is likely to announce the first name of this year’s Hall of Fame class on the 1/16 Raw and if history is any indication, it will likely be the big name “headliner” that always heads each year’s entrants.
– The only names strongly rumored so far are Diamond Dallas Page and Ravishing Rick Rude, with performers such as The Rock, Goldberg and the Undertaker being talked about as the headliner.
– Other names being tossed around include Christian, William Regal, The Natural Disasters (Earthquake & Typhoon) as well as Mike Rotunda, better known as Irwin R. Schyster (the IRS) and also the father of WWE superstar Bray Wyatt.
– Tickets for the event go on sale next week on 1/20 with a presale on 1/18.
News on Samoa Joe Debuting at Royal Rumble and Pushed Heavily for WrestleMania